Saturday, April 27, 2013

Post Semester Art Dump: Concept Design

It's over!!!! I survived (barely) what was probably my most stressful and busy semester. Hopefully it's downhill from here. On the plus side I did do a lot of art, so without further ado lets get to it.

Firstly is my concept design class. For the last month we selected 2 characters from this fantasy short story. We did a turnaround of each and a final illustration:


The wizard is named Ezdagor and he was not my favorite by any means, though I do like how the fire turned out. My real effort and fun went into the following character:


This Bad A is HoanDor, some sorcerer character that is described as gristly and sable. I interpreted that to mean he was held up with many tendons and it kind of snowballed from there.
I won the award for most disturbing character, so I'll take that. Stay tuned for pieces from the rest of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment